CPR & First Aid Certification Courses
for Healthcare Providers:
- Basic Life Support (BLS): Designed for individuals in the healthcare profession that may need CPR and other emergency response skills for their jobs. Course includes instructor by Registered Nurse, needed materials, exams and certification card.
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS): This course is essentially a more advanced version of the Basic Life Support Certification. To take the ACLS certification, you will need to have a valid BLS certification first. This course upgrades your knowledge to learning about team dynamics and communication as well as airway management and pharmacology.
Non-Healthcare Providers (with certification cards)
- Heartsaver CPR AED: This course will train you to be proficient in the use of CPR as well as the Automatic External Defibrillator (AED). If you need to get certified as a workplace or school requirement, then this is the one for you. Anyone ages 15 years or older may sign up for this class.
- Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED: Same as Heartsaver CPR AED with extra instruction to learn the basics of responding to and managing a first aid emergency.
CPR Courses without Certification:
Family and Friends CPR: Teaches students the techniques to save a life through applying CPR to adults, children and infants. This course also covers choking relief and hands on practice.
Family and Friends Anytime CPR:
This course offers individuals the ability to learn CPR from the comfort of their home in 20 minutes. This kit includes everything necessary to learn basic CPR, AED skills and choking relief, includes your own inflatable manikin and a demonstration DVD. You will not have certification however, this will give you core skills to save a life.
Infant CPR Anytime:
The infant CPR Anytime educates individuals on how to apply CPR to infants and how to relieve choking infants. Choking is the number ONE cause of accidental death in infants.
Heart your Health offers comprehensive and customized training courses at home, business or at OUR training center. Please call to speak with a consultant 586-412-7042 for more information.
Classes Offered/Experience in teaching:
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Smoking Cessation **
- Back Health and Safety
- Stress Reduction
- Disease Prevention
- Happy, Healthy Heart
- Reduce workplace injuries
- Employee Health Fairs
- Food Preservation
- Customized to meet your needs
**Courses that may be Physician guided
Bringing Health & Safety to the community and workplace!